Paolo founded in 1993 VALACTIF, a M&A advisory firm, after working at Crédit Agricole, CEPME, SDR du Sud-Est at the start of his career.
In 2006, he bought DM Conseil, a M&A advisory firm operating under the brand MBA CAPITAL, and strongly developed its activities to become the largest M&A team based outside of the Paris region.
In 2014, he joined Clairfield International, a corporate finance and M&A advisory firm, and developed in parallel the Distressed M&A activity.
In 2021, he founded the LINKERS’s office in Lyon.
Throughout his career, Paolo advised SMEs and mid-cap companies in several M&A and fundraising operations and asset deals in various fields of activity such as manufacturing industries, transportation, logistics, building and construction, B2B services, health, etc.
- Master’s degree in Banking & Finance – Lumière Lyon II University
- Bachelor’s degrees in Law and Economics – Jean Moulin Lyon III University
- Professional Experience:
- 7 years of experience in financing advisory at Crédit Agricole, CEPME and SDR du Sud-Est
- 29 years of experience in M&A and Distressed M&A advisory (VALACTIF, MBA CAPITAL, Clairfield International, LINKERS)
- Former business valuation and transfer legal expert
- Former lecturer at the Universities of Lyon
- Member of Institut Français des Praticiens des Procédures Collectives (association of restructuring and Distressed M&A professionals)
- Vice-president of Prévention & Retournement (association of restructuring and Distressed M&A professionals)
- Member of SFAF
- Other Activities:
- Tennis, hiking, music, traveling.