Over 25 years of experience in Private Equity, Private Banking and Mergers & Acquisitions, and a specialization in Business Valuation and Investment Fund Investments.
Michèle started in Paris as a financial analyst at SEGESPAR Securities (Crédit Agricole Group) then joined SIPAREX Private Equity, then HSBC (formerly CCF-Banque Privée Internationale group) in the Private Banking department.
In 1997, she developed OSKAR to support innovative start-up companies in the 2000s in fund-raising consulting. In particular, she advised Marcopoly’s shareholders in their fundraising activities until the sale to Alapage (France Telecom Group) in March 2000.
In 2002, Michèle joined the firm LINKERS Mergers & Acquisitions and moved from start-up and immaterial projects of “the New Economy” to SME/ETI of very varied sectors: energy (Cofathec-Coriance/GDF: LBO industrial with the Italian leader A2A), recycling/environment (ADONIS Environnement sold to VEOLIA Africa/Mauritius), champagne (acquisition of Champagne AYALA by BOLLINGER), transport and logistics (sale of NRJ and Kaplan to the WARNING group), Print (transfer of LITHOPRESS to Graphylis), connected vehicles (sale of NEAVIA to the listed group LACROIX Electronics…), aeronautics (sale of Gentilin to NEXTEAM Group), travel (acquisition of MEDITRAD by Auxigène), furniture manufacturing (DECOTEC sold in MBI with Paris Orléans) etc.
- Financial Analyst SFAF
- MBA Management – IAE Aix-en-Provence
- Master of Econometrics – AIX-MARSEILLE III University
- Bachelor of Applied Mathematics – AIX-MARSEILLE III University
- “Négocier une entreprise” (How to make successful mergers) – Editions Gualino 2008 (Philippe Delecourt, co-author)
- Professional experience :
- Financial Analyst / Equity Markets – SEGESPAR Securities
- Financial Analyst – Siparex Private Equity
- Private Banker – CCF BPI (HSBC Group)
- Managing Partner Oskar
- Partner LINKERS since 2002
- SFAF’s member
- Other activities:
- Tennis, ski, sailing, music