30 years’ experience in M&A and financial engineering. Over 100 missions completed. Retail, services, healthcare and impact investing specialist.
Prior to his M&A activities, he started his career working for a IT firm in Geneva (sales & teaching), then Milano (management control), and financial audit in Paris.
Didier co-founded the French M&A consultancy firms network MBA Capital, then M&A Worldwide.
- ISC Paris (business school / audit & management control)
- Work experience:
- Software sale, installation and client training
- Management control
- Financial audit
- M&A and financing opérations advisory since 1989
- Other activities:
- Co-founder of M&A Worldwide, 92 Entreprendre (financing start-ups), and France Angels (Business Angels’ Association)
- Member of investment comitee of Ascendi (impact investing)
- Director and Treasurer of the M&A Worldwide network