Managing Partner PARIS
More than 100 consulting assignments in sales, acquisition and fundraising.
Expertise: Food, aeronautics, automotive, transport, B2B services, training, security…
After leading an industrial SME in the agri-food sector for which he carries out all kinds of corporate finance operations, he joins the CEGOS Group, one of the European leaders in consulting and training, and becomes managing director of its subsidiary CEGOS Financial Engineering.
He trains a large number of decision-makers in valuation techniques and financial engineering. He reviews and evaluates numerous companies in France and abroad and advises corporate executives in their M&A operations.
He develops a particular tropism for family businesses, which he knows to deserve the trust and that he accompanies in the long run with efficiency thanks to an overall vision of their stakes.
In 2000, he created LINKERS an “M&A boutique” with the same cardinal virtues at the service of his customers: strong commitment, total independence, absolute loyalty.
More than 100 SMEs and ETI advised in various sectors among which: DAREGAL, POCLAIN, Champagne BOLLINGER, ANETT, SPB, FRANCE AIR, DOCENDI, OFUP, PACKINOX, GENTILIN, ECONOCOM, ELCIMAI, ENVEA, CEMM THOME, AVO, DYNAMIS, FILEC, DECOTEC, Transports LLM, NRJ Transport and Logistics, TER BEKE, etc.
- Master of Economics and Business Management
- “Ouvrir son capital et garder le pouvoir” (Open your capital and keep power) 1993 Dunod Editions
- “Négocier une entreprise” (How to make successful mergers) Editions Gualino 2008 (Michèle Fine, co-author)
- Professional experience:
- For 13 years: financial director and then general manager of agribusiness
- For 10 years: director and then CEO of CEGOS Ingénierie Financière, a subsidiary of the CEGOS group
- Since 2000: founder and Managing Partner of LINKERS
- Director or member of the supervisory board of several companies (Food, household equipment, transport, telecoms)
- Ex-member of SFAF and CJD
- Other activities:
- Sports, music, traveling