Jérôme has more than 20 years of experience in M&A and private equity, with specialisation in TMT.
Jérôme started his career in 1997 in private equity fund (Sopromec / Banque Worms). After having held a financial analyst job at Cegos Financial Engineering in Philippe Delecourt’s team, Jérôme joined Tocamak in 2000. Within this technological companies incubator he had a double hat of investor and advisor, and advised companies on their development projects: investments, acquisitions, complementary fund raisings, divestitures (more than twenty deals).
From then on he specialized in TMT. Jérôme joined LINKERS in 2006 where he focuses on deals concerning software, IT services providers and Internet companies.
Jérôme closed over 50 deals in those sectors: fund raisings (Cirpack, Lucky Cart, Aerobay, Steek…), divestitures (Cadeaux.com, Visuamobile, Acropolis Telecom, Econocom subsidiaries, Nexto, Onibi, SecludIT, Orthodidacte…), LBOs (ADT, Equator, Rivalis) and acquisitions (5 acquisitions by Wedia, acquisition of Automatic Alarm by Securitas…).
Jérôme is a member of the “IT, Software and Technology” group of the international M&A Worldwide network.
- Rennes School of Business
- Master 2 Ingénierie Financière, IGR Rennes
- MBA University of Northern Iowa
- Professional experience:
- Analyst: Banque Worms (Sopromec)
- Consultant: Cegos Ingénierie Financière
- Venture Manager: Tocamak (Incubator)
- Partner at LINKERS since 2006
- Other professional activities: valuation seminars for Cegos and for the Paris XIII University
- Rugby at Boulogne-Billancourt club, Tennis