Benjamin LE GUILLOU
Tel: +33(0)1 53 53 18 04
Mob: +33(0)6 48 07 84 32
Benjamin started his career on the financial markets as buy side analyst at MONETA Asset Management, then joined the broker NATEXIS Bleichroeder as sell side analyst.
In 2006, he joined EUROLAND Finance, specialist in IPOs and market operations in the small caps universe, as Financial Analyst and Head of the Research Office. He took part in many primary and secondary transactions on the stock market and private equity, and contributed to the monitoring of more than 50 companies.
In 2012, he becomes partner in Vertu Finance, an independent fundraising and M & A consulting company, and joined LINKERS as a partner in 2013.
Main client references: Monceau Flowers, Thanks +, Maesa, Keyyo, Micropole, Ausy, Serma Technologies, BigBen Interactive, Cyanide, Ubiquick, People & Baby, Neavia, Mail More …
- Master of Science and Management – PARIS Dauphine
- Master of Finance – PARIS Dauphine
- “Fundraising & Video Game: Methods and Best Practices” Edition Capital Games 2016
- Professional experience :
- Financial Analyst , Buy Side and Sell Side
- Research Office Manager
- Consulting in corporate finance operations for more than 10 years
- Other activites :
- Golf, Tennis, Ski