35 years of experience and more than a hundred advisory assignments completed. Specialties: B2B services, industry, IT, digital services and software.
After seven years with ANDERSEN CONSULTING (today ACCENTURE) acting as a consultant specialized in the development and the implementation of software systems in the field of finance and management control, Philippe has been a member of the M&A team of ROTHSCHILD BANK for fourteen years, ultimately as a Partner, before joining LINKERS in 2006 as a Partner.
Philippe has carried out numerous consulting assignments of various natures: strategic disposals, leveraged buy-outs, acquisitions, fund raisings with growth capital funds and venture funds in diverse sectors: software development and consulting, digital and telecommunication services, marketing services, road, railway and air transportation services, logistics, industrial cleaning and security services, mechanical and aerospace industries, wholesale services.
- HEC Paris (Grande Ecole)
- Bachelor degree in Private Law from Paris II Assas University
- Master degree in Economics from Paris I Sorbonne University and Post Master degree in Econometrics
- Professional experience:
- Audit, software and management consulting with ACCENTURE (7 years)
- Managing Partner with the M & A division of ROTHSCHILD BANK (14 years)
- Partner of LINKERS since 2006
- Director or member of supervisory boards of French and foreign companies in diversified sectors
- Member of the French Society of Financial Analysts
- Occasional animator of professional training seminars on LBO, external growth, corporate valuation, fund raising
- Other activites:
- Swimming, hiking, aviation.