34 years of experience and more than 100 missions completed. Specialties: IT and digital services, software, B2B services, industry.
After an experience in an international IT consulting group with a specialization in accounting and management control, he joined the M & A division of an international investment bank before becoming a partner of LINKERS in 2006.
He has carried out numerous consulting assignments in various sectors: LBO and OBO, (Transalliance, LM2S, Completeness …), fundraising (MCTel, In Visu …), disposals (Mapa, Tanneries Roux, Axys, Fournier, Stratego , Keepschool, LKB, Elysees West Hotels, NetworkCampus, Programs-TV.net, Monaco Telecom, France Rail Advertising, Stockalliance …), acquisitions (Neotech Solutions by Azeo, 7 acquisitions by EMN, 4 acquisitions by Adhrena …)
- HEC Paris
- Law degree
- Master of Economics and DEA of Econometrics
- Professional experience :
- Audit and management consulting: ACCENTURE (7 years)
- Executives and Associate Director: M & A division of Banque ROTHSCHILD (14 years)
- Partner LINKERS Mergers Acquisitions since 2006
- Director or member of supervisory boards of French and foreign companies in various sectors: luxury, mechanical industry, software and digital services, diversified holding
- Member of SFAF and director of ACIFTE
- Occasional animator of LBO training seminars, external growth, evaluation, capital openings
- Other activites :
- Swimming, hiking, aviation