15 years of professional experience, specializing in the Media & New Technologies sectors, and more than 50 completed deals.
Nicolas started his career in 2004 at NATEXIS Bleichroeder as a sell side analyst in the hospitality and tourism sectors: Air France, Accor, Orpea, Sodexo …
With the idea already to undertake one day, Nicolas then joins Ernst & Young Entrepreneur: Sequans communications, Kelkoo …
In 2006, he returned as a financial analyst and then Head of Research at EUROLAND Finance, an independent investment bank in which he specializes in the Internet, Media and Software sectors. He participates in many IPO operations: Leguide.com, Adverline, Netbooster …
Alongside entrepreneurs, Nicolas catches the virus and in 2011 creates VERTU Finance, a fundraising and M & A consulting company, and leads several operations in the new technologies sector: Eboutic.ch, iSaveurs.com, Vis-ma- ville.com …
In 2013, he joined LINKERS as a partner.
- Degrees :
- University Paris Dauphine
- SFAF Member
- Professional experience :
- Consulting & Audit: Ernst & Young Entrepreneur
- Financial Analysis & IPO: EUROLAND Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions: VERTU Finance
- Partner LINKERS Mergers Acquisitions since 2013
- Other activites :
- Business angel, sailing, skiing, mountain