Tel: +33(0)1 53 53 59 32
Mob: +33(0)6 03 32 95 49
More than 15 years of expertise in the energy sector (nuclear, electricity, gas and renewable energy) in the United States and several European countries.
He began his career in Energy at the OECD, first at the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA) and then at the International Energy Agency (IEA). He then moved to the Finance business: he joined the investment bank BRYAN GARNIER & Co. in charge of the Renewable Energies division in the Equity Research division, which specializes in growth stocks on the stock markets.
He continues in Berlin as Deputy Director of Wind and Solar Development for the international group win: pro does not charge to treat the financing of projects up to 100 million euros worth.
Back in France, after 2 years in M & A at SOCIETEX, representing for France the international network IMAP (International M & A Partners), he joined LINKERS as Associate Director to develop the Energy & Cleantech expertise center and took charge of the management of the sectoral group of the international M & A Worldwide network.
Giuseppe has conducted spin-off and divestment operations (Bruker Bruker BioSpin Bruker international subsidiary), Debt Refinancing (Wattsol), Fundraising and Strategy Advisory (O ‘SiToiT) …
Main customer references: BrukerBiospin, Wattso, O’SiToiT, Climpact, MPH, Wee Recycling, Adonis Environment …
Giuseppe traveled the world as part of his professional activities and fluently masters 5 languages: Italian, French, English, Spanish and German.
- DEA 129 in Industrial Economics with honors- Paris-Dauphine (focused on the oil and gas markets).
- Master Nuclear Engineering – Polytechnic School of Milan
- Professional experience:
- Public Sector – OECD
- Agency for Nuclear Energy (NEA) and International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Private Sector – Paris, London, Berlin
- Specialized Financial Analyst Renewable Energies in Paris and London
- Deputy Director of Wind and Solar Development International Group win: pro, Berlin
- Senior Consultant at SOCIETEX, and President of the “Energy & Cleantech” group of the IMAP international network
- Since 2014: Associate Director ENERGY & CLEANTECH
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Alumni Association of the Polytechnic School of Milan, French Section
- Other activites :
- Tennis, urbanfoot, swimming, travels